To assemble your own board game kit, you will need to download, print, and cut PDF documents that are luckily provided here free of charge. However, you will need to purchase or borrow several regular six-sided dice, as well as multicoloured and heavy-weight cardboard sheets for various components of the game.
Specifically, you will need:
- 5 sheets of heavyweight white cardboard letter or a4 size paper
- 6×1 differently coloured sheets of heavyweight cardboard letter or a4 size paper or 6 sheets of heavyweight glossy white cardboard paper
- 8×4 multicoloured regular weight sheets of letter or a4 size paper
Print this according to the instruction provided either through a print shop, or by using Adobe Acrobat or Illustrator to tile the map on to 12 letter-sized sheets.
Print one copy of this on a heavyweight cardboard paper.
Print one sheet per coloured cardboard paper for each player. Recommended colours match those of the standards displayed on the game board : red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. If you will laminate these sheets, do so before cutting out each individual piece.
Another option is to use a colour printer to print out multicoloured silhouetted unit sheets on thick white glossy paper:
Print eight of each denomination on multicoloured but normal weight sheets to easily differentiate them from another. You can use the suggested sequence of 1 – green, 2 – yellow, 5 – blue, 10 – red.
- One Rupaya PDF [Letter | A4]
- Two Rupaya PDF [Letter | A4]
- Five Rupaya PDF [Letter | A4]
- Ten Rupaya PDF [Letter | A4]
Print each of the following files on heavyweight cardboard paper that is still thin enough to go through your inkjet or laser printer. The last backside PDF can, but does not have to be printed on the back of each of the four sheets.